Thursday, October 17, 2013

THANKS



Know what day it is?   Come on, come on, what day is it?  Why its SOUS DAY!!!  LoL.  I know not very original but gotta love it.   So its SOUS Friday and that means a new challenge.  This time we were asked to keep with in the season and create an Autumn arrangement.  A cluster of Autumn goodness.  for this i am sharing two projects.  one created with a previous paper doll i made a while back and then something fresh and new.   My cricut was used for each.  Paper dolls for the scarecrow,  corn husks and fence and Reminisce for the banner in my card and the wood panel cut. last but not least I pulled out my Thanksgiving cart for the wheat.  The sunflower was cut from the flower cart.
Be sure to link up on the official SOUS BLOG!! http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/


3 comments: