Monday, October 22, 2012

Sweet Child

Spent a weekend away with some wonderful women at a beautiful bed and breakfast.  I do not think I have ever completed more projects in a single weekend.  I truly am blessed to have had such an opportunity.   I wanted to share a few of the layouts I created.  My fella's are my world and I love them dearly.    This first layout is of Cody in his element.  He and his dad are both Nature lovers and it shows.  He just glows and so do I.   He will always be one of my most favorite memories. 

Using what I think is my most favorite of paper lines MME.   So many elements, texture and depth offered with their lines how can anyone not love them!



1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful Kimi!! I absolutely love the photograph you took of him, stunning!!

    ReplyDelete