Saturday, December 4, 2010

More Tags

Hope your days this season are filled with a slight chill in the air and socks on your toes :).
I Love this time of year and spirit that fills peoples hearts. I love to sit in my craft room in my fuzzy socks and create. But so too do I love to give it away. Today, I will be finishing up the decorations at my Church, and all that work will certainly call for a warm lunch. So today Ive decided to tie one of these little tags onto gift cards from one of my favorite fast food places, then hand it to a homeless man. Talk about filling your heart with joy while filling someone elses tummy!!!! :)

The Winter Woodland cartridge is just sooo wonderful! These tags were cut just as suggested by the guide. Nothing else added. They make up fast and although I went through alot of my pearl stash, I think each and every one needed them. Again, could not settle on just one of the different base shapes and the different snowflakes, so here you will see a sample of them all. ( I think I made about 40 of these !!! )

I will be back this evening to share a few cards... stay tuned :)

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment