Sunday, December 5, 2010

Make it Merry and Bright !

More Cards. I decided I give so many Christmas cards, I wanted to ensure that Laurie had some to choose from.
So these too she received in her box of goodies. I mentioned I LOVE my Cricut, however I will never forget the classics!
I also love to pull out my Sizzix and create, and these cards are all Sizzix. Sizzix original die candy cane and original die holly. Again the Sizzix embossing Polka Dot folder, a few buttons and bling and walla - precious !
Hummm, someone just asked if I have a thing for polka dots ???? I don't see where they got this idea from ;) LOL!



 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Since my SIL Kimi won't reply to my texts, maybe she'll tell me on her blog what she wants for Christmas! Love you!!!! Tell me what you want love!

    ReplyDelete