Friday, September 24, 2010

Spooktacular !!!

It's that time of year. The time of year the air changes and spiders crawl. I love the fall and I love to paper craft.
Ive been busy creating a few things for a mini swap that I was in. This is the first of the items.
I created three for each of the girls that participated. I figured anyone who owns a pair of cherished scissors could use something like this in their creative space.

The 'Beware" was cut from the new OCT 31st Cricut Mini cart.
The paper background is from Graphic 45's Halloween in Wonderland. I love that collection!!!
The orange paper ruffel was made from Basic Grey's dog collection.
Easy peasy !! Now I should have made myself one!

Happy Scrapping..... more to come :)



 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. I love this Kimi - and the saying - PERFECT! That's gonna have to be my motto!

    ReplyDelete