Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Lollie Pop Guild

I am back :) with another project to share. This item was also for a small swap between friends.
The words of inspiration, " Over the Rainbow ". I must have come up with 1000 ideas for this project but settled on one. I'm short and people comment alot about my height so I could not pass up the opportunity to create this little basket and fill it with sweet goodness. Tagged ' Courtsey of the Lollie Pop Guild ' and made in good ol' 'Munchkin Land'. It would not be complete with out the little blue bird. I mean... its over the rainbow where blue birds fly right ?
I lined the inside completly although the pics do not show it. The paper line used was Basic Grey's Lemonaid collection and the blue bird was created with Stampin Up's bird and branch die.


 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment