Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mini Album

The challenge - ' Time Flies '

For this I could not be more happy with the results. My partner in the GIBBS swap has growing teens. I was delighted when she sent pictures of her family and thought that this project was in deed perfect for the challenge.
I will be adding her pics. before sending off, but wanted to share with you the base of the album.
And... oh my, I just noticed that I have left the eye and nose off my litte deer. Guess Ill have a bit more detailing to do before mailing off.

For this project I used the new Cricut Cart. Give a Hoot. I sooo love the little animal designs this cart holds.
Enjoy the preview and please... its a secret :)













2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! The colors are so fresh and bright, and yet it has a lot of vintage appeal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Incredible Kimi! I want to craft like you!!

    ReplyDelete