Friday, February 21, 2014

Let it Rain


Its another Friday already ?  This year seems to be going faster then the last.  sigh.  The good news… its a SOUS Friday and that means another challenge.  For this challenge… well, was a collaboration between our SOUS leaders and the rest of the team.    We all contributed random ideas for Die cuts and in my list of 100 or more HA…. using an umbrella won.   Thanks Nanne'  :)

So.. umbrella ideas a plenty, but for me I knew I had some favorite photos of garden flowers in bloom I wanted to scrap.  But not yet developed.  So the layout to follow will suit my roses perfectly :)
I find rain showers peaceful and refreshing.  Guess you could say Ive got a different kind of sun shine.  But knowing the bright green grass, strong blooming dogwoods, the scent of the cedars that fill the air after a rain is something I so look forward to.  And when it comes to my roses… well, let it rain let it rain.  Fresh rain from heavens does wonders for my flowers, something I can't seem to accomplish with chemical based tap water.   And so the title goes… Rains Blessings" and they are abundant.

For this challenge I used my Cricut cart, April Showers, those little rubber garden boots are to die for!  and my polka dotted umbrella, sweet.   :)  Other products, Spellbinder dies, and Sizzix font, shovel and flowers.

Be sure to click on over to the SOUS blog for more inspiration, and link up your own project idea utilizing an umbrella. Just click here ---> SOUS OFFICIAL SITE    Hope to see you there !!








4 comments: