Friday, December 27, 2013

Dream Big - SOUS Die Cut Snowflake Challenge

SOUS Die Cut Friday.  Hoping you all are still in the holiday spirit, and now that the presents have all been opened and some much needed down time availale I hope you can find the time to escape and create.  My suggestion is to tell the family there are left overs in the fridge and to knock before they enter you crafty space. :)      For this weeks challenge we were asked to create anything with a snowflake.  Opportunity to finish up some hunting trip photos of my favorite fellas from one of their many trips to Illinois.   The Snow is always beautiful and the bundled up guys are precious to me.
Be sure to visit the official SOUS BLOG for all the teams creative inspiring ideas.    I just love this group of gals and if you have not visited in a while please do as there are several new amazing ladies that have joined us and their work is oh so inspiring!
Also, be sure to link up!  we love love to see everyones creations.    

For this layout I used some of the newest Cricut Cartridges,  Edge to Edge for the Snowflake background and for the main snowflake Anna Griffin Winter Wonderland.  If you do not have these might I recommend you finding them before they are no longer available!















6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful LO!! Love the layers of the large snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! I love, love, love your layout! What a perfect combination! I love your paper choices. They are perfect for a "guy" photo! Your paper folded border is also superb! Great job!
    -Melin
    My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I already know I wanted the new AG cart but that Edge to Edge looks really promising!!! super super job. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is gorgeous! Love how you use the BW photo with all these pretty snowflakes. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout !!!! I love the background, the colors everything !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful layout! Great photo!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete