Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Spring Dance

Hello all,  so happy to be back.  So much so that although I am officially part of the SOUS die cut team, I decided I would participate when I could in the sketch challenges.  So with out futher delay, for this weeks post Sandi provided us with a most challenging sketch,  was for me but seems the regular DT girls had no issues at all !  be sure to check out their work on the official SOUS blog here. http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.com/

Below is my attempt at Sandi's sketch and when it was done I found myself quite pleased.  So thanks SOUS for another amazing sketch. 





And the sketch, Give it a try and link up to the SOUS blog,  we would love to see  your take on this challenge.


3 comments:

  1. Super cute Kimi! So glad you're back!

    {{Hugs}}
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great job Kimi, welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet photo's Kimi, and a beautiful spring like page to display them. Welcome to the SOUS family, and great to see you joining us on the Sketch Team from Die Cuts too - hope to "see" more of you... HugZ xx

    ReplyDelete