Sunday, June 10, 2012

Country Boy

The challenge... use Straight from the Nest.   Whew.. cart is and overload of cuts begging to be used.  I actually sat and jotted down all the cuts from this cart that appealed to me and that I thought I would actually use.  Can you say 41 !!!!  needless to say I have plans for many more layouts in the near future.  For now... here is one of Cody.  I pulled this photo out of a pile waiting to be scrapped.  This was 2005.. and now.. 2012 he has graduated HS.   Im sooo struggling with letting him go.  But grown he is.     We love our cabin and the quiet time in the country.   I used MME .. yep.. again.  told you i love this stuff.    The cuts from SFTN are the leaves and the flourish as well as the scallop like border.  The font for Country and 2005 were cut from the Cricut 'Stamped' font cartridge.



No comments:

Post a Comment