Sunday, October 2, 2011

Im the Good Witch


Hello blog land,  been busy here and almost let Halloween go by with out posting these things created for a special event.   Some of my online papercrafting buddies met up in Woodstock Ga for a wonderful weekend. The hostess planned a halloween theme event and I created these name tags for each of the ladies to wear.  The witch head and hair was cut from Princess cart and the Hat from Oct. 31st.  I had a blast and was lucky enough to help decorate the evening before so I also made up a few signs to hang around the room for 'inspiration'.  lol.   hope you like and it inspires you to host a crop with a theme.  :)   I am already looking forward to the next one!
The Mojo Potion cup, menu's and the witchie poo shoe filled with embellishments were all made by our Hosts. They were soooo creative and even created wands for us to use ensuring we would never hit a brain freeze.   love these girls  :)






most cuts for the signs came from Oct. 31st, and Happy Hauntings.  The scissors from Sentimentals and the trick or treating witch from A childs year. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kimi I bet you had a blast at your weekend get together. I am jealous. How have you been?
    Laurie
    http://hipandhumblepaperworks.blogspot.com
    happydales@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the BESTEST event EVER!!!! You made it EXTRA, EXTRA special!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete