Sunday, March 13, 2011

At the Beach :)


So whoever has this Cricut Cartridge and has not used it.. PULL IT OUT OF HIDING!   I LOVE THIS CART !  When I first purchased I was not sure that I would use it much and was not sure how small I would be able to cut the images.  I really did think the Wall Decor and More cartridge was for larger cuts for wall decals.  Boy was I glad when I discovered it was not.   I used the boat and water cuts for this layout of Me, my Husband and Cody at the beach.  I do have so many more photo's to scrap and will be using the themes from this cart. to complete this trip.
I like to keep events in the same paper scheme's and themes consistant.  I think of it as creating another  'chapter' in my scrapbook.   Hope you like and that this inspires you to get going already and use the carts that are collecting dust  :)
I can now scratch off another Collectors Cut Challenge complete.  :) 
Be sure and check out the Collectors Cut blog where my friends have created other unique items using carts from their own collections.   http://thecollectorscut.blogspot.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment