Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cherish Banner


Back in 2010 my online friend Tracy and I decided to do a challenge. Little did we know then that it would turn into quite the fun it is today! AT this time.. the Collectors Cut Blog was not even a thought. However, it would seem that when I made this Cherish banner for Tracy I never posted it to my blog. Prob. because I have yet to figure out how to get a good picture of an entire banner!! I did eventually get a picture of the entire thing although not the best. The reason I am posting this now.... Well, for the Collectors Cut challenge I had pulled the ' Sweet Treats Cartridge ' and this banner... was created from it. The Pennents ... yep.. Sweet Treats party hats !!! upside down. :) and all of the flowers and their layers, all came from Sweet Treats. The other cuts not from ST are: a owl from Paisley, leaves with the flowers are a Cuttlebug die and then I used another cuttlebug stamp die for the base of my letters. Finishing touch was the Martha Stewart butterfly punch. From the pictures you can see that I am quite the fan of Martha Stewart. :) Hope my banner inspires you to create for your self.
The Flowers alone on this cart are worth the price!

Stay tuned for more.... Ill be posting two more projects using this Cartridge tonight. ((( hugs )))








1 comment:

  1. This banner is AWESOME!! I really like how it looks kind of like stained glass!!

    ReplyDelete