Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bloom

Not sure how my blogger friends hold out on posting. Once I have the pictures Im so eager to share with you.

Yep, you guessed it, yet another Gibbs project.
This challenge ' The flowers of tomorrow are in the seeds of today '.
For this challenge I knew I wanted to create some flowers. I used SU sizzlets dies and some paper that I belive my partner Andera is fond of. Then I found these little paper mache flower pots to fill and I could not resist ! So was not long and I had them painted and spritzed with SU Glimmer mist to give the aged look. Each pot will be filled with flowers or stamps associated with the theme and wrapped in a cottage style fabric and tucked inside the 'bloom' flower box.
This project was fun and Im excited to get it into my new friends hands.
If your interested in the SU dies or glimmer mists.. THAT I fully recommend you can use the following link to order http://tammywhite.stampinup.net

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment